Mother Monster forever.
1. Let’s face it, Lady Gaga deserves every YAAAS that comes her way.
2. She is nothing but PURE FIRE and works hard to create an iconic world around every single one of her performances.
3. Her stage show has been described as an “electro-pop opera” that guarantees fans both an incredible visual and audio experience.
The Monster Ball tour broke records for a debut artist because she’s THAT good.
5. She’s all about a powerful entrance.
Pop star starter kit: Large white curtain, projector, fog machine.
6. Even if it means coming out of a human-sized egg.
Or a “vessel” as Gaga calls it.
8. Or play a piano that is LITERALLY on fire.
That wig could have easily caught on fire but she powered through!
9. Only Gaga could go from being a human canvas for a vomit/paint mixture…
10. … to this ethereal angel sent by Jesus himself.
11. She’s really into being a canvas on stage… because she’s a WORK OF ART.
12. Her outfits prove that even a bra can ignite a conversation.
13. And that no one has looked this good in a seashell bra since Ariel hit the scene.
15. Even when the hair is in her hand and not head.
16. She risks her life battling fame monsters on stage.
17. And transforms your everyday piano into a giant gold stiletto.
18. Even other pop superstars want to share the stage with this force of nature.
Elton and Xtina transformed themselves into Gaga clones too.
19. For those that think that Gaga is all about the look and not the voice, take a gander at this.
20. And this.
It speaks for itself.
21. Little monsters continue to remember her concert six years after the fact.
How the hell am I still having monster ball 1.0 withdrawals… It’s 2015… #pcd #monsterball
22. And even celebrities today agree that Gaga’s still serving up all sorts of realness in 2015.