The one where all the questions are ridiculously hard.
Monica: “There’s nothing to tell.”
- Black coffee
- Decaf coffee
Mr. Potato Head.
- A gravy boat
- Her dad
- Mr. Potato Head
Rachel: “I got really freaked out. And that’s when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head.”
- Mountain Dew
- Mello Yello
- A hat
- A shoe
- A dress
- A purse
Rachel: “It’s like all of my life, everyone has always told me, ‘YOU’RE A SHOE!’”
- A white hair
- A bug
- A piece of string
Phoebe: “Ooh. I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can’t be good.”
Ross: “So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight?”Rachel: “Well, I’m kind of supposed to be heading to Aruba for my honeymoon, so NOTHING!”
Paul “The Wine Guy.”
“The furniture, the stereo, the good TV.”
- “The furniture, the stereo, all the dishes.”
- “The dishes, the furniture, the really good stereo.”
- “The bed, the stereo, the big screen TV.”
- “The furniture, the stereo, the good TV.”
Joey: “Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV… What did you get?”Ross: “You guys.”
He made love with his socks on.
- He chewed with his mouth open.
- All he ever talked about was himself.
- He always left the toilet seat up.
- He made love with his socks on.
Rachel: “Barry, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I know you probably think this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on. But it isn’t.”
Joanie Loves Chachi.NBC
- Happy Days
- A telenovela
- Joanie Loves Chachi
- I Love Lucy